Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Game Completion Highlights

I completed puzzles to reveal pictures of iconic figures.
I took to the skies to collect...ballons.
I have singlehandedly brought down two dragons at the same time.
I had heated conversations as items favored certain racers.
I defeated Jafar for the 4th time.
I defeated Jafar for the 5th time.
I brought my team together one more time, to finally bring down our foe and reveal the mysteries of the undergound world.
I almost drowned multiple times from draining my ocean into a quarter of my world - just to see if it was possible.
I defeated my enemies to the wonderful sounds of history.
I put many heels into the heads of zombies.
I began to understand the reasons for war, and why one person controls the destinies of many.
I inadvertently sequence broke while infiltrating the complex once again.
I would have had to make much more difficult choices for my people as king, had I not spent the time becoming rich.
I easily defeated the asylum inmates, thanks to my superior strength and cunning.
I was killed by Mom much more often than I killed her.
I became conflicted in my role in the evolution of humanity.
I wanted to kill my AI teammates, thanks to them continually spooking the witches.
I killed the Pope.
I traveled through time to defeat Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment